We are always looking for outstanding new additions to our team at Coastal Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center. Please review our listings below for our current openings.
Implant & Orthognathic Coordinator/Materials Manager (Full-Time)
We are seeking an individual to coordinate and manage the day to day functions of caring for implant and orthognathic surgery referrals. This person will represent the practice to referral offices and conduct public and professional relations programs with relation to implant issues. Knowledge of orthognathic surgery and/or dental implants is a must!
- Ability to communicate effectively with doctors, staff, referral offices, patients and the public
- Knowledgeable in the basics of implant surgery and/or orthognathic surgery, and related materials application
- Knowledgeable in the basics of oral surgery and related materials application
Is well organized and detail-oriented
- Coordinates Implant Cases
- Receives written and telephone inquiries from prospective patients and referral offices seeking information concerning implant surgery
- Obtains appropriate dental records from referral offices — copies and returns upon completion
- Confirms source of payment for surgery, prepares treatment plan, and reviews with patient
- Keeps referral office and accounts managers informed
- Is present with the doctor at consultations, pre and post-operative appointments
- Reviews pre-operative instructions, schedules implant surgery cases, coordinates care with the referring dentist
- Records and charts progress of patient, files any documentation with relation to implant patient treatment
- Obtains necessary materials for respective surgeries
- Coordinates and schedules Lunch and Learn meetings
- Acts as a representative within the community on behalf of the practice and doctors
This is a full-time position for our Santa Maria location only.
Oral Surgery Assistant (Full-Time)
Our specialty oral surgery practice, with locations in Santa Maria and Arroyo Grande, is in search of a surgical assistant. We are looking for a dynamic, committed, and skilled individual to join our team. We strive to continue to evolve our practice and patient experience, and we are constantly pursuing improvements across all areas of our business for continued success and growth for all!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Actively attends to the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Oral Surgery Assistant’s license
- Promotes the good qualities of your specialist
- Maintains strict compliance with state, federal, and other regulations (e.g., OSHA, HIPAA, Dental Board policies and practices)
- Ensures appropriate clinical supplies and equipment are well-maintained
- Upholds a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable
- Prepares patients for their procedure and assist the doctor, thereby enabling the team to provide efficient, high-quality oral surgery treatment
- Reviews the patient’s health history and/or medical records
- Works with the front office and back office teams to ensure the fast-paced surgery schedule runs smoothly and efficiently
This full-time position splits time between our Arroyo Grande and Santa Maria locations.
Please send us a current résumé along with a cover letter for consideration. What makes you stand out in a dental crowd? What makes you good with people and patients? What are your best attributes? Résumés can be submitted to email@example.com.