We are always looking for outstanding new additions to our team at Coastal Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center. Please review our listings below for our current openings.
GREAT Oral Surgery Assistant Opportunity Available
Our specialty oral surgery practice, with locations in Santa Maria and Arroyo Grande, is in search of a surgical assistant. We are looking for a dynamic, committed, and skilled individual to join our team. We strive to continue to evolve our practice and patient experience, and we are constantly pursuing improvements across all areas of our business for continued success and growth for all!
- Actively attend to the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Oral Surgery Assistant’s license
- Promote the good qualities of your specialist
- Maintain strict compliance with state, federal, and other regulations (e.g., OSHA, HIPAA, Dental Board policies and practices)
- Ensure appropriate clinical supplies and equipment are well-maintained
- Uphold a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable
- Prepare patients for their procedure and assist the doctor, thereby enabling the team to provide efficient, high-quality oral surgery treatment
- Review the patient’s health history and/or medical records
- Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the fast-paced surgery schedule runs smoothly and efficiently
Please send us a current résumé along with a cover letter stating what makes you an excellent surgical assistant for consideration. What makes you stand out in a dental crowd? What makes you good with people and patients? What are your best attributes? Résumés can be sent to [email protected]